Indulge in the warm and welcoming Filipino hospitality while indulging in delicious cuisine. From savory traditional dishes to modern twists on Filipino favorites, these restaurants offer exceptional service and dining experiences that will leave you feeling satisfied and appreciated.
Whether you want to indulge in traditional Filipino cuisine or try something new and exotic, the Philippines has it all. Here are 10 of the best table service restaurants in the Philippines that you must try out!
Table Service in Filipino Culture
Table service is a traditional tradition that has been passed down from generation to generation. When dining out in the Philippines, guests can expect a degree of hospitality. It does not only follows polite mannerisms, but also sets a pleasant environment conducive.
Kamayan is a type of banquet-style feast where boiled root vegetables and steamed rice are served right on a banana leaf. It showcases the importance of general good etiquette at the table. The practice is even more formal when dealing with family members or significant occasions such as Christmas or wedding receptions.
Le Bar is Manila’s premier destination for upscale dining and entertainment. Serving up top-notch Italian and French fare, Le Bar offers guests an unforgettable experience, complete with an extensive wine list and live music. The vibrant interior is accented by hand-painted artwork that reflects Manila’s cosmopolitan nature, creating a relaxed yet sophisticated ambiance sure to please any palate.
Address: Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila, Pasay, 1300 Metro Manila
Opening Hours: Monday – Friday, 8AM – 10PM / Saturday – Sunday, 8AM – 11PM
Phone: (02) 8573 5599
Le Bar is a sophisticated restaurant located in the heart of Manila. Here are three of their signature dishes:
- Le Bar Burger – A classic American-style burger made with high-quality beef, lettuce, tomato, cheese, and a secret sauce, served with crispy fries on the side.
- Beef Short Rib – Slow-cooked beef short rib served with truffle mashed potatoes, glazed carrots, and red wine sauce. The beef is tender and flavorful, and the sides complement it perfectly.
- Seafood Paella – A Spanish-style dish made with flavorful saffron rice, fresh seafood like shrimp, mussels, and squid, and topped with lemon wedges. The dish is cooked in a large pan, which adds to the presentation and overall experience.
Cafe Inggo 1587
Cafe Inggo 1587 is an exciting food destination located in Manila. An inviting atmosphere awaits guests at this café, which features a modern space with international and homemade Filipino dishes. Customers can enjoy the unique cuisine of Chef Inggo Serrano as well as an array of beverages from fresh fruit shakes to locally brewed beer.
The café also boasts an interactive atmosphere with its events like jazz night, open-air gallery, and midnight book readings that often feature prominent authors and poets from Manila. Cafe Inggo 1587 has quickly become a popular dining spot for Manila’s locals and visitors alike.
Address: Biak na Bato, Lungsod Quezon, 1114 Kalakhang Maynila
Opening Hours: Monday – Sunday, 8AM – 10PM
Cafe Inggo 1587 is a charming restaurant located inside the San Agustin Museum in Manila. Here are three of their signature dishes:
- Adobo ni Apolinario – A classic Filipino dish made with tender pork belly and chicken cooked in soy sauce, vinegar, and spices. The dish is named after Fray Apolinario de la Cruz, a Filipino martyr who is also known as the “Father of Tagalog Poetry.”
- Beef Kaldereta – A hearty stew made with tender beef, potatoes, carrots, and bell peppers, simmered in a rich tomato-based sauce with a hint of sweetness. This dish is a staple in Filipino cuisine and is often served during special occasions.
- Ensaymada – A popular Filipino pastry that is a sweet and buttery brioche topped with grated cheese and sugar. Cafe Inggo’s ensaymada is a classic and a must-try for anyone who wants to experience traditional Filipino sweets.
The Singing Cooks And Waiters
This Manila-based performing family is sure to bring a whole new dimension to any special event. They provide their guests with professional and excellent service, including singing waiters and interactive cooking displays.
With their theatrical flare, the Singing Cooks and Waiters enhance your experience with music, dance and other entertainment. From birthdays and weddings to corporate events, The Singing Cooks and Waiters will ensure that Manila’s guests have an unforgettable experience at their event.
Address: Roxas Blvd, Pasay, Metro Manila
Opening Hours: Monday – Sunday, 11AM – 3PM / 6PM – 11PM
Phone: (02) 8832 0658
The Singing Cooks And Waiters is a restaurant in Manila that offers a unique dining experience with live performances by the waitstaff. Here are three of their signature dishes:
- Kare-Kare – A traditional Filipino dish made with tender beef, oxtail, and tripe cooked in a rich peanut-based sauce with vegetables like eggplant, green beans, and bok choy. The dish is served with a side of shrimp paste and rice.
- Crispy Pata – A popular Filipino dish made with deep-fried pork knuckles that are crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside. The dish is served with a side of soy-vinegar dipping sauce, and it pairs well with cold beer.
- Adobong Kangkong – A vegetarian-friendly dish made with kangkong or water spinach cooked in soy sauce, vinegar, and garlic. The dish is a healthier take on the classic adobo and is perfect for those who prefer lighter dishes.
Mesa Filipino Moderne
This Iloilo-based restaurant offers a wide selection of traditional Filipino cuisine. Their specialty dishes include sizzling sisig, crunchy kare-kare and flavorful lechon kawali. They also serve signature cocktails to pair with each dish as well as house wines carefully chosen to complement their menu.
Warmly furnished and uniquely decorated, Mesa Filipino Moderne creates an inviting atmosphere where Ilonggos can relax and enjoy great food. With their exceptional service and delicious food, this Iloilo eatery is definitely one worth trying out!
Address: Brgy, Sm City, Expansion, Benigno Aquino Ave, Mandurriao, Iloilo City, 5000 Iloilo
Opening Hours: Monday – Friday, 10AM – 9PM / Saturday- Sunday, 10AM – 10PM
Phone: (033) 337 1108
Mesa Filipino Moderne is a restaurant in Iloilo that offers a modern take on traditional Filipino cuisine. Here are three of their signature dishes:
- Crispchon – A modern twist on the classic lechon or roasted pig, this dish features a whole roasted pig with crispy skin served with lettuce, cucumber, onion, and a special sauce. The meat is tender and flavorful, and the skin is crispy and addictively delicious.
- Laing 2 Ways – A dish made with taro leaves and coconut milk, with a choice of two preparations – crispy and saucy. The crispy version features taro leaves deep-fried until crispy, while the saucy version is cooked with shrimp and pork belly in coconut milk. Both versions are rich and flavorful.
- Boneless Crispy Pata – A twist on the classic crispy pata, this dish features deep-fried pork leg that has been deboned and stuffed with a flavorful herb and spice mixture. The dish is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, with a unique flavor that sets it apart from other versions of crispy pata.
The Summer House
The Summer House restaurant serves up a delightful selection of Filipino and European cuisines. The restaurant provides an inviting atmosphere with an eclectic mix of traditional Ilonggo furniture and modern décor. To complete the experience, staff are dedicated to providing friendly service with a warm welcome given to all customers.
Address: MHX9+4MX, Iznart Streets, Yulo St, Iloilo City Proper, Iloilo City, 5000 Iloilo
Opening Hours: Monday – Sunday, 9AM – 8PM
Phone: (033) 337 4251
The Summer House Restaurant is a fine dining establishment located in Iloilo that offers a fusion of international and local flavors. Here are three of their signature dishes:
- Baked Oysters with Foie Gras – A luxurious dish made with fresh oysters baked with foie gras and a touch of truffle oil. The dish is rich and indulgent, with a decadent combination of flavors and textures.
- Wagyu Ribeye – A premium cut of Japanese Wagyu beef grilled to perfection and served with a side of truffle mashed potatoes and grilled vegetables. The meat is melt-in-your-mouth tender and packed with flavor, and the sides complement it perfectly.
- Prawn Thermidor – A classic French dish made with fresh prawns cooked in a rich cream sauce with cheese, mushrooms, and herbs. The dish is served in a gratin dish and topped with breadcrumbs and more cheese, then baked until golden and bubbly. The result is a rich and flavorful dish that is perfect for a special occasion.
Sky Deck View Bar
Sky Deck View Bar is Manila’s premier rooftop lounge. Enjoy breathtaking views of Manila Bay as you sip on your favorite cocktail under the stars. Here, you can relax and treat yourself to Manila’s best craft cocktails while taking in the incredible cityscape at night. Whether it’s a romantic evening, happy hour with friends, or an exclusive event, Sky Deck View Bar provides unforgettable experiences in the heart of Manila.
Address: The Bayleaf, Muralla St, Intramuros, Manila, 1002 Metro Manila
Opening Hours: Monday – Sunday, 4PM – 11PM
Phone: (02) 5318 5000
Sky Deck View Bar is a rooftop bar and restaurant located in Manila that offers a stunning view of the city skyline. Here are three of their signature dishes:
- Sky Deck Wagyu Burger – A juicy burger made with high-quality Wagyu beef, topped with crispy bacon, caramelized onions, and melted cheese, served with crispy fries on the side. This burger is the perfect combination of flavors and textures, and it’s a must-try for any burger lover.
- Salmon Steak – A fresh salmon fillet grilled to perfection and served with a side of mashed potatoes and sautéed vegetables. The dish is simple yet delicious, and the salmon is cooked just right to bring out its natural flavor.
- Pork Sisig – A popular Filipino dish made with chopped pork belly, onion, and chili, served on a sizzling plate. The dish is topped with a raw egg that cooks on the sizzling plate, adding a creamy texture to the dish. It’s a flavorful and satisfying dish that pairs well with a cold beer or cocktail.
Liz-Ĕ Kitchen Home Style Cuisine
Liz-Ĕ Kitchen Home Style Cuisine has become Iloilo’s premier home-style cooking destination for Ilonggos and visitors alike. Started as a dream in 2016, it has now evolved into an icon of Ilonggo hospitality and culinary perfection.
Their menu offers a wide variety of dishes that utilizes high-quality ingredients to capture the spirit and essence of Ilonggo cuisine. Each meal is prepared with passion and care to ensure a magnificent gastronomic experience that will surely bring Iloilo’s culinary heritage vividly back to life.
Address: Liz-E Kitchen Bldg., DLE Industrial Complex, Ungka Uno,, Pavia, 5001 Iloilo
Opening Hours: Monday – Sunday, 9AM – 2PM / 5PM – 10PM
Liz-Ĕ Kitchen Home Style Cuisine in Iloilo is known for its delicious and authentic Filipino dishes. Here are three signature dishes that you should try when you visit:
- Chicken Inasal – It is a grilled chicken dish that originated in the Western Visayas region of the Philippines. Liz-Ĕ Kitchen’s version of Chicken Inasal is marinated in a mixture of vinegar, calamansi juice, lemongrass, garlic, and annatto oil. The result is a juicy and flavorful chicken that is perfect with rice and a side of atchara (pickled papaya).
- Kadyos Baboy Langka – It is a classic Ilonggo dish made with kadyos (pigeon peas), baboy (pork), and langka (jackfruit). The dish is flavored with shrimp paste and simmered until the pork is tender and the flavors are well incorporated. Liz-Ĕ Kitchen’s Kadyos Baboy Langka is a must-try for anyone looking for a taste of authentic Ilonggo cuisine.
- Pancit Molo – It is a soup dish that is made with wonton wrappers filled with ground pork and shrimp, and served in a flavorful chicken broth. Liz-Ĕ Kitchen’s version of Pancit Molo is a comfort food favorite that is perfect for any day of the week. The dumplings are handmade, and the broth is made with chicken bones and aromatics, resulting in a rich and satisfying dish.
Pio’s Kitchen is a well-known restaurant known for its delicious Filipino cuisine. From savory adobo dishes to sweet halo halo desserts, Pio’s serves up home-style cooking at its finest. Whether it’s a casual meal with friends, or a special night out with family, Pio’s Kitchen brings you Manila’s vibrant culture through every bite. Boasting reasonable prices and generous servings. For authentic Filipino flavors that hit the spot just right, come by Pio’s Kitchen.
Pio’s Kitchen is a restaurant in Manila that offers a fusion of Filipino and European cuisine. Here are three signature dishes that you should try when you visit:
- Beef Salpicao – A popular Filipino dish that consists of beef tenderloin cubes that are sautéed with garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and soy sauce. Pio’s Kitchen’s Beef Salpicao is tender and juicy, with a rich and savory flavor that is perfectly complemented by the garlic and soy sauce. It is typically served with rice or garlic mashed potatoes.
- Chicken Relleno – A classic Filipino dish that features a whole chicken that is stuffed with a mixture of ground pork, vegetables, and seasonings. Pio’s Kitchen’s version of Chicken Relleno is expertly deboned and filled with a flavorful stuffing that is both sweet and savory. The chicken is then roasted to perfection and served with a side of gravy.
- Chocolate Decadence – A rich and indulgent dessert that is perfect for chocolate lovers. Pio’s Kitchen’s Chocolate Decadence is a flourless chocolate cake that is made with premium dark chocolate and a touch of espresso. It is moist, dense, and intensely chocolatey, with a smooth and velvety texture that will satisfy any sweet tooth. It is typically served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and fresh berries.
From a variety of seafood dishes to flavorful meaty options and lush desserts – their menu offers delicious options to suit everyone’s taste buds. The ambiance is cozy and inviting, perfect for dinner dates or night out with friends. They strive to make their guests feel welcome and serve them the best Ilonggo cuisine can offer. The warm hospitality from the staff makes this place an enjoyable dining experience.
Address: PH53+83G, Benigno Aquino Ave Service Rd, Mandurriao, Iloilo City, Iloilo
Opening Hours: Monday – Thursday, 8AM – 9PM / Friday – Sunday, 8AM – 10PM
Phone: (033) 338 9995
Stella Restaurant in Iloilo is known for its elegant and contemporary European cuisine. Here are three signature dishes that you should try when you visit:
- Truffle Pasta – It is a luxurious pasta dish that is made with fresh pasta, truffle oil, and parmesan cheese. Stella Restaurant’s version of Truffle Pasta is rich and decadent, with a bold and earthy flavor that is perfectly balanced by the creamy sauce. It is a must-try for any truffle lover.
- Duck Confit – It is a classic French dish that features duck leg that is seasoned, cured, and slow-cooked in its own fat until it is tender and crispy. Stella Restaurant’s Duck Confit is expertly prepared and served with a side of braised red cabbage and mashed potatoes. It is a hearty and flavorful dish that is perfect for a special occasion.
- Chocolate Fondant – It is a delectable dessert that features a warm and gooey chocolate cake that is served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Stella Restaurant’s Chocolate Fondant is made with premium dark chocolate and has a rich and intense chocolate flavor.
Brasserie on 3
Manila’s Brasserie on 3 Restaurant is a culinary delight, offering French-style fine dining inspired by the classic brasseries of Paris. Its menu is diverse, covering everything from sandwiches, salads, and pastas to more rare delicacies like escargots de Bourgogne.
As for dessert, the restaurant’s famous freshly-baked gougers made with Gruyere cheese are an ideal way to finish off a meal. Brasserie on 3 Restaurant is sure to provide Manila diners with an unforgettable dining experience.
Address: Level 3, Seaside Boulevard, Coral Way, Pasay, 1300 Metro Manila
Opening Hours: Monday – Sunday, 6AM – 10:30AM / 12PM – 2:30PM / 6PM – 10PM
Phone: (02) 8833 9999
Brasserie on 3 is a restaurant in Manila that offers a modern European menu with an Asian twist. Here are three signature dishes that you should try when you visit:
- Lobster Bisque – A classic French soup that is made with lobster, cream, and aromatic vegetables. Brasserie on 3’s version of Lobster Bisque is rich and flavorful, with a velvety texture that is sure to please seafood lovers. It is typically served with a piece of crusty bread for dipping.
- Wagyu Beef Burger – A hearty burger that is made with premium wagyu beef, melted cheese, crispy bacon, and a homemade bun. Brasserie on 3’s Wagyu Beef Burger is juicy and flavorful, with a melt-in-your-mouth texture that is sure to satisfy any meat lover. It is typically served with a side of fries and a salad.
- Matcha Tiramisu – A twist on the classic Italian dessert that features layers of mascarpone cheese, ladyfingers, and matcha powder. Brasserie on 3’s Matcha Tiramisu is light and creamy, with a subtle green tea flavor that is perfectly balanced by the sweetness of the mascarpone cheese.
Indulge in Filipino hospitality and feel the warmth of its people. Visit any of the 10 best table service restaurants in the Philippines. From the flavors of Filipino fusion fare to the world’s best Italian cuisine. Each restaurant offers an excellent dining experience for both locals and tourists alike.
Enjoy a touch of gourmet perfection with a generous helping of Filipino ingenuity. Table service restaurants in the Philippines are more than just places to grab a bite. They are opportunities for friends and family to come together to savor truly delectable meals.